Our designers listen to you to create your bespoke orangery or conservatory, and our project managers plan the build around your schedule.
Over 15 years experience
Our design to build process
- All orangeries and extensions start with a designer visiting you at home.
- They will discuss your needs and ideas, show you sample casements, and create a suitable plan for design that suits your criteria.
- We then provide a drawing of your new building so that a second visit can be arranged.
- At this point the designer will make any necessary revisions taking into consideration local authority requirements.
- It usually takes two to three visits to finalise a design and once you are completely happy, then we sign them off. Please note that most projects require planning permission.
- We employ our own specialist planning consultant to ensure your project runs smoothly.
- He will highlight any areas that require his attention during the build and give you that peace of mind throughout.
Areas we cover
We supply, design, install high performance, beautifully crafted orangeries throughout West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, East Sussex and Dorset
We’re proud to bring you a range of solutions to transform the look, comfort and the value of your home.